Black Friday...


Yup. That is me. 4:00 a.m. in front of Kohls. We were one of the first "crazy women" in the door and were in and out in less than an hour. My shopping is so done. I even managed to pick up a few things for myself. I figured Santa would be happier if I just picked out my own gifts. I talked my mother-in-law and 2 sister-in-laws into braving the crowds with me. They had never been and were amazed at how many people actually got up that early for a good deal. It was well worth getting up early and I even got a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit from McDonalds out of it. Christmas time is officially here!

5 comments:

Hill Family said...

You sure are daring. I don't like crowds, no parking, long lines, you get the picture. I try to finish my shopping by early November. (But I have to say you do make it look like it was fun!!)

Sharon said...

I've always wondered who the crazy people are that get up before the crack of dawn to go shopping. Now I know!!!!

lovell said...

Black Friday is the best. I go every year with my sister and mom. So much fun I love it

Sherian said...

You are a much better woman than I am! I've done it once...and that was all it took to know I would never do it again. You are such a good Mom, I love the joy you find in giving the perfect gifts to your kids. You are awesome!

Rebecca said...

I love this pic..you crack me up!