Good times...

It is moments like these that make me smile as a mother. My son has an absoulte obsession with Utah State athletics. He inherited the love of the AGGIES from his dad which has lead to basketball and football season tickets. We were at the basketball ticket office making a ticket exchange (so Nick can spend the season sitting at the tunnel where the players come out) and we ran into Tai Wesley. He saw Nick's face light up when he recognized him and immediately approached him. He gave Nick his autograph and asked if he wanted to sit on his shoulders for a picture. Nick was in heaven! I loved watching him smile and be so thrilled! It was one of the "I am glad I am a mother" moments! I think we have a new favorite player! The JC Carrol jersey might have to be traded in for a Tai Wesley jersey.

My kids are truly blessed to have two fantastic sets of grandparents who love them dearly! Before the football game on Saturday the kids helped Grandpa and Grandma Holland rake the leaves! The finished product was a whole truck load that they jumped and played in forever. It is always fun to see them interact with their grandparents! I am grateful for those relationships and for the memories that are made. It was another moment that made me smile.

4 comments:

Linds said...

I am glad you leave random comments on my blog because I check your blog but have thought you might think I'm a stalker. But no more!! I love your kids' costumes and their love of Aggie sports. There are some things just so fun about raising kids!

Trent and Amber Whiting said...

Renee, you are a great mother! Look how unbelievably happy your kids are in every picture! They are so cute! I miss you!

Sharon said...

That is so cool about Tai Wesley and Nick. Nick will be on cloud 9 for a long time. How fun to play in all those leaves in the pick up. I would even love to do that!! Sounds like a fantastic weekend.

The Tomlinsons said...

That is great to see Tai Wesley do that. I bet your kid just loved it.