Happy Birthday Little Buddy!


Today my Austin turned 2. He has the nickname "monster" at our house and for good reason. He woke up this morning with a big smile on his face before heading to the top of the stairs to throw toys and add dents to the already dented walls! It was like he knew that today was his day. We celebrated this morning with TRIX cereal before the kids were off to school. From there Austin and I headed to Target for a mid-morning snack of popcorn and a drink as we went to find him some new shoes. With success in the shoe department we headed home to make cupcakes. We had lunch with Nick and Daddy before taking a good 3 hour nap to ready ourselves for the rest of the celebration! Grandpa and Grandma Holland drove down from Logan and Grandma Jo came with Aria and Laila to join us for some germ filled fun at McDonalds. The night was completed with presents and cupcakes and ice cream. A wonderful day for my sweet 2 year old!

Austin is so full of love and life. He loves Kylee and Nick but is certainly attached to Tyler and I which we love most of the time. He makes me laugh and smile all of the time. I love this age as kids learn to verbalize their thoughts and it is so funny to hear! He jabbers non-stop and I am beginning to understand some things. I cannot image my life without him. His toothy grin always makes me smile and we are so grateful that he is one of ours! Happy Birthday Buddy!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like a fun day! And really beautiful pictures. Your children are so gorgeous. But, then again, it's not unexpected knowing how gorgeous their parents are!

Whitney Jensen said...

Fun Fun Fun!
Will you send me your address please?
wrobinson7@hotmail.com
Thanks

lovell said...

I can't believe your little one is already two. It seems just like yesterday you had him. He is a sweet baby