A New Look

I have wanted to  paint my door and shutters black for well over a year now but never had the guts to tackle the job on my own.  Thanks to my talented brother-in-law, Taylor the tool man, the project is finally complete!  He worked his tail off and survived being on the roof.  I am so thrilled with the results.  I love the black...I think it adds to the look of the house.  Now I need some mulch and a few more pots planted and the outside will be complete for a little while.  Next year I think I might add a window box.  What do you think?  





I only have a few more months with this handy man in town before he takes my sister and moves to Iowa.  I am dreaming of my next project....thanks Taylor! 

4 comments:

Natalie said...

It looks great! Glad to know he's such a handy man and moving minutes away from me... :)

The Tomlinsons said...

Looks great! Love your landscape in the front, too!

Unknown said...

Looks great. Your yard and porch are always so welcoming.

Kristin and Dan said...

Love it! It all turned out great!