Austin's Pre-school Program

 It feels like just yesterday I was dropping Austin off for his first day of school.  Now here we are, 9 months later, and the school year is over.  I have to admit that the next week or two will be a little bitter sweet for me.  All of my kids have lucked out with teachers this year.  I have not one complaint.  Austin's teacher, Mrs. Hansen, is about as good as it gets.  We LOVE her.  This morning they had their final program and it was fun to see how much they have learned.  Austin knew all the words to the poems and nursery rhymes and sang his little heart out during all of the songs.  He even knew all of the sign language for the alphabet...impressive if you ask me!  Austin has loved all the great kids in his class this year.  I heard one kid that is a little older refer to Austin as his "buddy".  It made me smile.  Austin is my little buddy too.  I look forward to the break pre-school gives me but he is such a sweet kid and I don't mind having him around during the day.  We are lucky to have one more year with Mrs. Hansen before moving on to Kindergarten, phew!  Time is flying, the kids are growing up, and though I am looking forward to a break from schedules and homework - I will be excited when August rolls around and the kids are back in school.  
 Austin and Mrs. Hansen
 Thompson and Tavah, Grandma Jo, and Uncle Geoff  came to watch!  
 Summer and Austin
 My adorable pre-schooler!
Look at that smile.  He was loving it! 

1 comment:

Megs said...

Ohmy, he looks just like Tyler. Cute kid.