GOTCHA!!!!

I finally made it to the store to buy safety locks for my door knobs.  Summer learned how to open doors last week and since then has escaped a number of times.  I put these fancy child proof handles on today and she has been frustrated all afternoon!  She moved the stool over and stood at the front door for a good 15 minutes trying to figure out how to open the door.  I even put them on my bathroom doors because she is famous for finding toys and flushing them down.  I love her not so innocent face in this picture!  She is by far my busiest child at this stage.  My other kids learned how to open doors but never dared actually step foot outside without me.  Summer is not only out the door but across the street.  She can open the fridge, the oven and the dishwasher.  Nothing is safe with this little on around.  Every cupboard is unloaded, every toilet is repeatedly flushed, every door is slammed over and over again.  I hope she grows out of her curious stage soon or I am in for a long summer!
And this is what I found in the only bathroom I didn't put a safety lock on!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I have one of those mischievous
children, too. It's a good thing she's so cute!

R.D.S said...

She sounds just like Asher! I no longer can use my glass door since he now can get out of that and he is always across the street as well. Asher is known for getting in my friends car across the street and closing their garage. Good luck! She is so cute by the way.

The Tomlinsons said...

What a little monkey! Busy, cute girl!