Kylee's Corner!

I just walked in Kylee's room to collect her laundry and this is what I found...we still have Bieber fever around here!  I am trying hard to bite my tongue and give up control of "her space".  A child's bedroom should reflect who they are, right? Tyler grew up with Sports Illustrated covers all over his walls and his mom left it there until after his mission.  Nick and Austin are already starting their collection so I guess I should take a deep breath smile about it.  Soon she will move on to something new and different so for now I am going to smile every time I walk in her room and see this...I think!

4 comments:

Sam, Tom, and Nate said...

That is so funny! She seems too young to have such a crush :) I love it! We miss you guys!

The Tomlinsons said...

Oh boy, I am not ready for that!!! But I think you're right--it's her room and her space (I'll have to remind myself of that in a year or two when Leah starts this sort of thing!)

Kathryn said...

I had trouble with the kids sticking stuff all over their walls - well, the walls I could see from the hallway or family room, that is.
I gave them the walls you could only see from inside their rooms to do whatever they wanted with. Kendall & Bryson hung posters & Megan handpainted a mural of cartoon-y things & sketched.
Anyway, the point is they got their stuff up on their walls & I didn't have to see it from "my" space. Worked out beautifully! :)

*A* said...

Ha Ha! That made me laugh out loud. Soooo glad I'm not to that stage yet:-) I remember when I was young I had a small walk in closet and that was the space I got to "decorate" You know, New kids on the Block, MC Hammer etc. That way I still got "my space" and my mom didn't have to look at it!!!