What a $5 PTA Memberships Will Get You...

Yes folks, that is me...roped into being dressed as the school mascot for a read-a-thon this week! It was actually quite funny to watch the kids reactions - most were afraid of the FOX but tried hard not to act that way including my own daughter who KNEW that it was me inside! It was a great way to sweat off a few calories before the weekend!

So, beware that if you pay your $5 membership fee to join the PTA and ask to help where needed...this could be you!

 

 
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

I am so glad you took a picture! That is hilarious!

Erin said...

Sexy...Kind of. What a trooper.

Rebecca said...

I think it's a good look for you!...very foxy.

The Tomlinsons said...

Looking good!!!! I bet Tyler loved that.

Sharlynn said...

What a good mom you are. I am sure the $5 was worth it! Looks good on you!

Whitney Jensen said...

Renee - you're a crack up. I'll be sure to include "will NOT dress as an animal" on my PTA enrollment form.

Natalie said...

Put this down on my list of why I didn't pay my $5! You're such a good sport!

lovell said...

foxy lady, You and Daniella are the best foxes ever!!!!

Amy Morris said...

Go Renee! I love it! What a trooper! You look awesome.

Sherian said...

Oh that cracks me up! At least it's a fox, not a 'beet digger'. I bet your kids love that it's you, maybe not a good idea when they're in High School though! I agree, you totally look hot! And hey, you could have a bright future at Disneyland. You would kick Minnie's trash!

Hollie said...

Brown is a good color for you, who knew?

Baxter's said...

Hey...ours was 10 dollars! lucky! But I had to join cause Meghan Asay told me it was the mafia, and if we didn't join we might get whacked.