The PHONE CALL...

THEM: "Hi, this is Fox Hollow Elementary School."
Me: "Oh, is everything okay?"
THEM: "Yes, I have Kylee here and she is just fine. A child in her class got sick and Kylee took the brunt of the throw up."
Me: "Are you kidding?"
THEM: (Laughing) "No, you will probably want to bring an old towel or blanket to wrap her in. She is pretty bad."
Me: "Okay, I am on my way."

Now that is the kind of phone call no mother wants to get. Even thinking about being puked on makes me want to puke! I asked Kylee if it made her want to throw up and she said, "No, but it did feel gross!" Yeah, I think so!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh!! That is so funny and gross! It would make we want to puke to.

McGiven Family.... said...

That is so funny but so gross! I can totally picture her giggling about it. She is so funny. Love ya!

brittany said...

that sounds absolutely terrible. i am so impressed that she was so brave about it. i think i would have freaked!

Becky said...

Oh my gosh! That's disgusting! I'm glad she had a good attitude about it -- I certainly wouldn't have. That's hilarious.

The Tomlinsons said...

Oh no! Beautiful Kylee covered in someone else's puke??!! Poor girl. She sure had a good additude about it though! That's one you'll talk about for the rest of her life!

Johnson said...

Oh my gosh I think I just threw up in my mouth. That is so disgusting and I have a hard enough time cleaning off my own kids throw up let alone a complete strangers. I'd have to leave my child to fend for themselves...just kidding..kind of..Okay, I'd help but I'd be in a really bad mood!!

Sharon said...

Way to go Kylee. I would have puked for sure.

megship said...

Uh, don't you remember when I threw up on your head on the way to some water park? To be fair to me, I DID tell you I was feeling sick. Like mother like daughter, I guess.