Pumpkin Carving Time!

As Tyler says, "unfortunately, it's that time of year again"!!! I am not a huge fan of Halloween...I think that costumes are a total waste of money and my dental bill is already big enough, please no more candy! But, the kids love it and if there is one thing I LOVE about this time of year it is carving pumpkins. So, we gathered at my house last night for our annual soup in pumpkin bread bowls and pumpkin carving party! It was fun and Austin was suprisingly really into it. He couldn't get enough of his poor pumpkin to the point of kissing and then stabbing with a knife repeatedly...should I be worried? It was a fun filled night and our porch looks mighty festive with our scarry pumpkins!









5 comments:

The Tomlinsons said...

I agree with you. The only good thing about the costumes is they can be used for "dress ups". The kids sure do enjoy this time of year. It is fun to see how excited they get about the candy and the pumpkins. For me, it just means I am that much closer to Christmas.

Heather said...

I love this time of year too!!! You guys are good carvers too. I'm impressed! =)

Sherian said...

Ha! I love the kissing and stabbing! That is a great family tradition.

Rebecca said...

That is so funny~ I love little boys.

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-tarif-dasar-listrik-terbaru-2020-beserta-rumus-penghitungannya