Speedy Recovery Darci!!!


I just wanted to post this picture and give a get well shout out to my best friend, Darci, who is in surgery tonight getting her appendix removed! OUCH! Anyone who knows me at all knows that about 90% of my sentences begin with "my very best friend Darci said..." and then I proceed to say what I was going to say. There are just people who seriously come into our lives and bless us every day. Darci is certainly that person for me. Call it obsession if you want, but I seriously love this gal to death and consider her my reward for moving back to Utah County! I have often said that all you need is one great friend that you know you can count on - Darci is that for me. She makes me feel like I am worth a million bucks, motivates me to be better, and makes my kids seems like they are perfect. Only a best friend could do all those things. She is the perfect example of what a wife and mother should be...I appreciate all that she teaches me! So, I tip my glass to my good friend who is sitting helpless in a hospital bed...which I am sure she is hating right now! Speedy recovery Darci!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Get well soon! Weird question, Renee. Did Darci go to Ricks and live at Colonial House in '96-'97? Your friend looks a lot like my next door neighbor named Darci when I was there.

lovell said...

Nina told me about Darci. They had a primary meeting and Mary Allen had to make her go to the Doctor. I feel so bad for her. She is a wonderful friend and person. We all love Darci

Renee said...

Hey, did you get my message about donating to the gift for Jodie? Call me!

Heather said...

That would be so crazy. Her husband's name isn't Ben is it? She was dating a boy named that. I have pictures of her in my college photo book. She was a sweetheart then, so I'm sure you love her!

Heather said...

Okay, I don't know why I don't have your phone number. I could just call you and get this all out of the way. Anyway, I need to get in touch with your SIL Michelle. Are they living here now? We are having a 10 year Jerusalem reunion on Oct. 2nd, and I was going to tell her about it. Will you call me?

Amber said...

That is so sweet. Renee you are worth a million bucks!! I am happy you have such a good friend. Hope she gets better fast.

Hollie said...

I love my neighbors! Darci is of course all that you mentioned, and so are you. You are both awesome examples and I hope Darci gets feeling better quick too. Love you both!

The Burninghams said...

Poor Darci!! Hope she recovers quick. xoxo