Pre-school...FINALLY!



The first day of Pre-school has finally come! With Nick's Birthday being Sept. 23 he is the OLDEST in his class which also means that many (okay ALL) of his friends started Kindergarten this year! He is looking forward to the "big school" next year but for now is excited to return to the same place he went last year. He loves (actually adores) his teachers and if he has to be in Pre-school again we wouldn't have him any other place! He was way too cool to have me walk him inside because "Mom, I walked myself inside every day last year!" Oh the independent child of mine!

3 comments:

Rebecs said...

That's like Mason he will be the oldest in 2 years. I am dreading him growing up by like you feels like he will be so old when he finally does start kindergarten.

Loved your weather recap, so true!

Sharlynn said...

Nick is so cute. My little Natalie is in the same boat. Her birthday is Sept. 12 so she knows how he feels. Good thing there is preschool!

Amber said...

He is so dang handsome!! Seriously you are going to have to watch out. I am glad he finally got to go that is so hard when you want to go so bad. But he will just be farther ahead the smartie.