Happy Birthday Buddy!

Tomorrow (Sept. 23rd) is my little buddy Nick's 5th Birthday. I cannot believe that he is 5 years old already. Kylee and Nick are 13 months apart which makes him our "OH CRAP" baby! He has been the best surprise that ever happened to us. He makes me smile every day by asking questions like, "Mom, does pizza put hair on your chest?" He thinks and says the funniest things. He has a very tender heart and is super sensitive which I love. He is a great kid and a wonderful brother. He is so full of energy yet is content to just chill and entertain himself...a dream for a mom! We love him to death and are grateful that he is a member of our family. We have already celebrated with the family and look forward to a fun filled day of celebration again tomorrow! Happy Birthday Nick!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

What a cute boy! I like the cupcake idea, very cute renee:)

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Nick! We miss you and hope you have a great day. Gavin really misses you! Love, Jake, Michelle, G E, & O

Niki Carter said...

I didn't know that you ever had a tumor??? Email me and tell me about it. tnicolecarter@yahoo.com Nicole

The Tomlinsons said...

Happy B-Day!!! Love the cake. You are such a good mom.

lovell said...

What a cute cupcake cake. I love it. Your Nick is a sweet and loving boy.

Sherian said...

And he has 'heartbreaker' written on that adorable face! Happy Birthday! That is a great cake, you are so good to make birthdays that special. (I don't think I realized the 13 months. Whew! your not kidding "oh crap!")

Amber said...

Man I still can't believe 13 months apart....you are amazing. He is adorable and I love how you made his cupcakes that is a great idea.