Loving Where We Live...

I know I have said it a million times, but I truly LOVE where we live.  I love that our neighborhood is a great mix of people...from old to young and babies to teenagers...we have it all.  Austin has become very fond of the neighborhood boys this summer.  He no longer has interest in playing with 4 year olds but can often be found playing with Nick and his friends or even better - the 11 to 14 year old boys the congregate across the street almost every day.  We live on a slight hill so the hit of the summer has been riding skateboards down the sidewalk in a line.  As you can see from the pictures, Austin can be found running in front, along side of, or behind them and not just once or twice but literally 100 times a day.  They are so great at including him, giving him high fives, asking him questions or letting him participate where he can.  I captured it all on film and hope that one day my boys will do the same for the little 4 year old across the street who worships them! 



No comments: