Guess What?

We are thrilled to announce that we are...


I am still in total and complete shock.  I have been 100% convinced that this baby was a boy.  I think part of me was hoping because my boy babies always seem to be so chill and my current baby (Summer) is sooooo far from chill.  My "official" ultrasound is in a few weeks and then I think I will be willing to accept it.  I am not disappointed one bit.  With two of each we really can't go wrong, but I am sincerely surprised.  We have plenty of girly stuff to get started with this little one which is a blessing.  Austin cried, Kylee is ecstatic, and Nick told me he can't wait to have another sister to pick on.  Summer doesn't understand it and will be shocked when she is no longer the center of my world in a few months.  With all of that said, we are extremely blessed.  Life is good.  I am finally feeling better, my weight gain seems to be slowing down (horray!) the kids are back in school, projects are beginning to get done, and I am feeling the excitement that comes each time I carry a child.  Now on to discussing names, changing kids rooms around, and decorating a NEW baby girl nursery!  




5 comments:

Kari said...

Hooray!!! Congratulations! Girls are so much fun!!! You have such beautiful girls, and this one is sure to be just as beautiful!

Kristin and Dan said...

Yay! CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited for you. And I'm happy to hear that you're feeling better.

Gabe & Emily said...

We're excited to hear your news...Congrats on a little girl. We caved on the whole not finding out bit and we're having a boy, so we'll just plan now on them getting together later on in life :-) Miss you guys & glad to hear you're feeling better.

Jenna said...

Yay for girls! Congrats!!

Erin said...

That is so exciting. My mom said she saw you tonight and said you are so cute. Congratulations.