Bear Lake 2011

I must admit that I was dreading last week.  My kids have been so over stimulated this summer with camps, cousins, extended family vacations and oodles of neighborhood friends that I was sure they had forgotten how to get along.  I was proven wrong this week as we spent 5 days together in Bear Lake.  They still love each other and they were reminded that playing together really can be fun.  So, I would consider it a successful week.  It was even relaxing for Tyler and I to just sit by the pool, on the beach, or planted in our lawn chairs as they had fun.  Highlights included: playing on the beach, swimming in the pool, eating ice cream, playing at the park, riding bikes on the endless sidewalks, swimming in the lake with dad, a 9 mile hike for the older two with their dad, throwing the football to Nick as he jumped of the diving board, eating more ice cream, tennis, an afternoon with cousins, playing catch and even a game of flag football with mom.  Phew, I am tired!  Back to reality and preparations for school to start but here is a glimpse of what we did last week!























1 comment:

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

Where did you get Summer's cute striped swimsuit?? I love it!!