The birthday girl...

Today was Kylee's birthday.
She shared the celebration with her
Aunt Sarah who also had a birthday this week.
The best gift ever...
Salena Gomez tickets!!!!
Are you kidding me.
Best gift EVER!



























Happy Birthday to our sweet Kylee!

I hope she knows how incredible she is.  We could not ask for a better daughter.  She is smart, funny, caring, sensitive, feisty, fun, shy, athletic, helpful, dramatic and so much more wrapped in one cute little body.  I am so happy to be her mom and so happy that she loves me right back!  



6 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Okay, I LOVE that you captured the reaction. Totally awesome. And miss kylee is getting too old looking. What a beautiful girl. Happy birthday!

Elizabeth said...

You are one super cool mom! Those pics of Kylee are AWESOME!!!

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

K I totally loved these pics - made me so happy! Happy Birthday Kylee!

brittany said...

I LOVE that you captured how excited she was. These totally made me smile. A great way to start the day. Happy Birthday Kylee!!

Sam, Tom, and Nate said...

She sure looks excited! That will be fun! Sounds like she had a good birthday! Do you get to share the Selena Gomez experience with her?:)

The Tomlinsons said...

That is great, happy b-day.