36 Years Young...

Today my handsome husband turned 36 and I think I deserve to brag a bit and say that he is amazing.  He celebrated the big day at Uintah golf purchasing himself a few new additions for his golf bag in preparation for a tournament he will play in tomorrow followed by lunch with me!  I was a good wife and told him that I think he deserves whatever he wants so he bought what he has been wanting the most...fitting I think!  I am not usually one to write sappy birthday messages but Tyler is pretty much the best and sometimes I wonder if he knows it.  I think I am darn lucky to be married to such a man and my kids are proud and lucky to call him dad.  I love running into people that he works with closely in Church or at the office because they all tell me how great he is.  I simply smile and tell them that I know he is great because he is.  So a happy happy birthday to Tyler today!  I look forward to celebrating many more birthdays together.

No comments: