Summer is TWO!



Today my sweet Summer is 2 years old!

She makes us smile every day.
She loves Justin Beiber and knows the chorus to most of his songs.
She loves cuddling in bed at night with Kylee.
She loves vanilla yogurt, bananas, graham crackers, cereal and string cheese.
She has an obsession with water bottles.
She likes to play with cars and balls.
She loves to go on walks.
She is stubborn but sweet.
She is my best sleeper.
She loves her "blue blankie" and finds it when she is sad.
She loves to sing patty cake and likes to be tickled at the end of the song.
She is a blessing and we love her dearly!

2 weeks old

 1 year old


2 years old

4 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

I love her! Happy birthday Summy!

Sam, Tom, and Nate said...

Happy Birthday Summer! You're getting so big!

Kristin and Dan said...

I love that baby picture of her... What a cutie! Happy birthday Summer!

Darci Dowdle said...

Happy Birthday sweet Summer! You're so darling, I'm glad I get to watch you grow:)