Memorial Week Happenings!

Memorial Day weekend was a busy one.  It started with the celebration of my dad's 60th birthday!  We went to dinner on Saturday night and then had family dinner on Sunday.  My sister Abbey put together a book of letters that were collected from all the many people who love my dad.  People wrote very touching things - it was a great reminder of how truly amazing my dad really is! (Not that I needed to be reminded) 
 Monday we had an extended family and friend gathering to celebrate again.  Pictured below are a few of the Hill cousins:
Nick, Carter, Coleman, Brady, Griffin, Max, Austin and Easton.
 Grandma, Aunt Sarah, Aunt Sharon, Luke, Brady and Easton joined us on Tuesday to watch Kylee and Nick in the dance festival at school.  We have passed along the "Beiber Fever" to these three and they were dancing around.  It was hilarious!  Austin truly believes he can do the moon walk.  I didn't even know he knew what it was.  I love the relationship that these three have!

No comments: