LAGOON!!!

What would a Holland summer be without our annual trip to Lagoon?!  Thanks to Tyler's generous company we get to enjoy our day there for FREE.  It can't get much better then that....though it would be worth the price of a ticket to just enter the gates and people watch!  Seriously, Lagoon attracts an interesting breed of people.  Lagoon has become an extended Holland family tradition so the fun is spent with cousins, aunts & uncles, and grandparents.  This year we even convinced (forced!) Kelsey to join in the fun.  Thank goodness for her.  It meant that I enjoyed the action from the sidelines but didn't have to step foot on any ride that I didn't want to go on.  I am not a huge fan of rides that spin and make me feel like I might loose my lunch and either is Tyler.  Wimps?  Yup.  But they usually prefer aunt Kelsey anyway so we let them ride the "big rides" all they wanted and they rode everything.  Kylee and Nick had no fear and Austin went on all the big rides he was tall enough to get on.  I personally enjoyed the train the most with the carousel being a close second.  Even Summer branched out this year and enjoyed the kiddie rides.  It was a great day.  The weather was just right and the lines weren't too long.  I am already looking forward to next year!














1 comment:

Kristin and Dan said...

Fun pictures! I haven't been to Lagoon in years, I'm overdue for a trip there! By the way, I wanted to tell you how much I love your cute little Austin! He is so funny, sweet, and smart. He was telling me all about your Lagoon trip yesterday. :)