Celebration...

Summer walked around singing "Happy Birthday" to herself all day long with an added "cha cha cha" at the end thanks to the influence of her brother's and sister!  She was scared of the candle on her cake but did blow it out on her first attempt.  She was spoiled by grandparents and great grandparents and spent the evening eating watermelon & tacos and playing outside with cousins.  She is now in bed with her new blanket but wouldn't give up the "blue blankie" as I hope she might.  I attempted replacing her bottle with her new princess sippy cup tonight but it was too painful for us both so I gave in.  It was a perfect day.  I can't believe that I gave birth to my sweet Summer two years ago.  It was a day much like today and she has been making me happy since she arrived.  Happy Birthday Miss Summer Evelyn!



4 comments:

R.D.S said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Summer!

The Tomlinsons said...

So very cute, I hope it is a very very happy Birthday.

Darci Dowdle said...

She is so darling in these pictures. She's rocking her new clothes, and I love her cute ponytails. She is a keeper for sure!

KimnSam said...

so so sweet! Hope you're all doing well. Maybe we'll see you at Lagoon!