N (Nick's) F (Football) L (League)

So the NFL party went off without any major problems other than we were almost out of propane while trying to cook hotdogs for all the hungry mouths. It was the perfect day for a football party and the kids had a great time. We have great neighbors and Nick is surrounded by wonderful friends who came to help us celebrate big #6. Here are a few pictures... The cupcakes that are supposed to look like footballs...don't judge my decorating skill...Kelsey and I really tried hard! :)
Not the best shot but I thought this was a fun picture of all the kids that were there. I was tired after it was all said and done, wonder why?
Kelsey's boyfriend Wes taught the kids how "real football players" warm up. They all thought that it was pretty cool that Nick's "uncle" played football.

3 comments:

lori parkhurst said...

Those cupcakes are adorable! I love them. Looks like such a fun party! You had quite a crowd!

Heather said...

I totally knew they were footballs - your skills rock!

Elizabeth said...

What a FUN birthday party! I wish you could channel some of that energy into posting messages on the Fantasy Football message board... JK!