Chubbiness and Drill Camp...

Summer had her 4 month appointment this week and it is official...SHE IS CHUBBY. She weighed in at a whopping 16 pounds 7 ounces which puts her in the 95%. I love each and every roll and think that chubby babies are the cutest! She HATES being on her stomach so she decided that she better learn how to roll those rolls. She smiles all of the time and is seriously the best baby ever. I am convinced that Heavenly Father decided that having three difficult babies was enough and so he sent me an angel. Love her!Since we no longer have any cheerleaders at MVHS we decided to switch gears and support the Lehi High School drill team. To say that Kylee loved it is an absolute understatement! She had a fabulous time and loved every thing about it. She performed at halftime of the LHS football game tonight and did great. She was pampered by the Paul Mitchell hair school girls before the game who did her hair in a very funky do. She was thrilled! A few of the cute neighbor girls attended the camp with her which made it even more fun. Go Pioneers!!! (Seriously, that has to be the lamest mascot ever!)

Lexi, Krishelle, Kylee and Emeri

11 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

That little Summer is SO so cute. Almost 17 lbs is not quite to Coltons 19 lbs he was at 4 months, but STILL pretty good. haha.

Mary said...

They are all so cute. You have a little angel and a bigger one, too.

Elizabeth said...

So Summer has officially caught up with Davis in weight (after being 3 weeks younger and several pounds lighter to begin with...)! What are you feeding her?!?! Those pics of Kylee are super cute! It looks like she had fun.

Heather said...

Love Summer's chunkiness! I am not sure that Ellie will ever catch up to Summer (or Davis!), but it is fun to compare.

Those cheerleaders are adorable! I think the Pionettes are a lame name, but I love the Pioneers as a mascot. Go Pioneers!

Dottie Stay said...

You are so right! Chubby babies are the best! She looks so darn loveable! What fun to have such cute girls!

lori parkhurst said...

Ahh. Both those girls are so precious!

megship said...

I agree about chubby babies. My third was not chubby and still is tiny and I prefer my chubby babies! They are way squishier and cuddly! Glad you finally got a good one. Would you put in a good word for me for my next one? Sigh.

*A* said...

Oh my goodness! I want to kiss that cute little baby all over! She looks sooooo yummy. Gets me so excited to have another little baby around the house. I can't believe I'm almost done! Wahoo! P.S. I LOVE that blanket/quilt she is laying on!!! Can I have one pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!

Unknown said...

Chubby babies are sooo darn cute. Summer is a doll.

lovell said...

Thank you for taking such a cute picture of the girls. I copied it onto my blog.:)

Shauna B. said...

Both your girls are dolls! What's up with getting rid of the cheerleaders at MVHS? Weird! Good thing we're pioneers now!