Fun with the buddies!

We had Brady and Easton over the play with Austin this week and it was a riot. They seriously had me laughing the whole time they were here. I fed them lunch (chicken nuggets) and they all enjoyed shredding them to pieces and throwing them at me. I asked them to put their shoes by the door so we would know where they were and I found them all nicely lined up. For some reason it made me giggle. We LOVE that these cute kids are back in Utah and enjoy the time we get to spend with them. We call them the triplets and these three together can make you laugh and make you cry - depending on how evil they decide to be when they are together! Thanks for playing buddies!

2 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

Thanks for letting them come play! You are the best! They love Austin and "Renee's house"!

lori parkhurst said...

Looks like so much fun! We love playing with cousins too. Aren't those ikea plates, cups and utinsels the best?