Officially Official...

JUNE 8th. C-Day. The day we get to meet our newest addition. I have been hoping that this would be the day for my scheduled c-section but the Doctor would not confirm anything until we were a bit closer. Yesterday we called the hospital and I am officially on the schedule. It makes it all feel a bit more real and I cannot tell you how ready I am for the next few weeks to fly by. I am measuring on the small side so he ALMOST made me wait a few more days but with a bit of begging and a few signs of tears he agreed that this would be my day. More good news...one of my favorite Doctors is scheduled for surgeries that day which makes it seem even more perfect! Less than THREE weeks! Yipee!!!!!

15 comments:

The Burninghams said...

Count down has begun!!! Hurray! You can make it!

Cluff's said...

wow the time sure flies when you aren't the one that is pregnant! I can hardly believe it is time for you to have your baby already. I know that you are disagreeing with me. That is really neat that you get to pick the date you get to meet your baby. c-sections have there plus side I guess. I can't wait to see her and hear all about the big day! Good luck!

The Tomlinsons said...

Good luck! You will be in our thoughts.

megship said...

Good luck Renee! You are almost there! Woot!

Natalie said...

Wow, I can't believe you only have three weeks left! I wish I could say the same! I have to stick out the whole summer with humidity too!!! Can't wait to see what the little one looks like!

Mary said...

So excited to meet Kylee's sister!!!

Shauna B. said...

I didn't realize that you were going to have a C-Section. Have you had one before? Good luck! Let me know if you need any help.

Angela and Mike said...

Yes, you have a date! Now you REALLY can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Good luck during these last few weeks. I'm so excited to meet the new baby!

Anonymous said...

I knew I would be in Hawaii for your delivery. Maybe I will have to get you a gift from there since I won't be able to come to the hospital. You better still call me and tell me all the details. Hooray for an end in sight!

Amber said...

That is so exciting!! Good Luck can't wait to see your new baby.

Kathryn said...

That's the best part about c-section babies - you know the date and the time!!

Hang in there! You're almost there (and still SO cute!)

Our Family said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited to see another beautiful Holland baby!

lori parkhurst said...

So excited for you! I can't wait to see pics of baby girl!

Maria said...

Wow, I know exactly how you feel!! Good luck with it all... I actually liked the C-section better than the normal deliveries.
Hope it all goes well!!!

Jenna said...

Yay! I am glad to hear you now know when she is coming. We can't wait to meet the little gal!