The End...




It is a sad night for the extended Hill Family. Kelsey is all dressed up and off to her last High School dance...ever. She looked beautiful as always and was all smiles as she headed out the door to Prom. Watching her grow up has been so much fun. She is the best aunt in the whole world, my kids adore her, and she makes me feel special. I can't wait to follow her through the next stage of life...college. This girl is a heartbreaker for sure and I am sure the next few years of her life will be nothing short of an adventure!

7 comments:

Dottie Stay said...

Yeah, she looks like a MODEL!! Um, she looks like you Renee! How fun, what a wonderful sister you are to her! I hope you are feeling well! I am thinkin' about ya.

brittany said...

I LOVE her dress! she looks beautiful. it sure is crazy seeing these last ones leave home, it has gone by so fast.

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh so fun! I miss getting dressed up every now and then for those fancy dances.

Deanna said...

LOVE the dress! Where is she going to college?

karen said...

Kelsey looks stunning! A beautiful girl in a beautiful dress that was a perfect color for her. She looks so grown up. I hope she had a wonderful time.

The vacation photos were great. Looks like maybe we should take the grandkids to the Great Wolf Lodge.

The Tomlinsons said...

She looks so beautiful!

Hollie said...

My gosh! You already know what Kylee will look like when she is older! Gorgeous. I love her dress too. And her date is pretty cute too. :) I tried to call you today, how are you feeling?