Technology Overload

Austin is talking a lot these days and I thought I would document some of his favorite phrases:

"I play X-Box." (He holds a controller without batteries in it and thinks he is playing)

"I play Webkinz." (Kylee is patient and lets him sit with her and push an occasional button)

"I play bubble." (This is a game on Tyler's cell phone)

"Nick being mean." (I hear this at least 20 times a day)

That about sums it up. I think that we are already overloading our son with technology and he is only TWO - what do you expect when he has older siblings?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can tell that he and Jared are the same age. We should get them together and document their funny conversations! Can you imagine...it would be a crack up!

Deanna said...

Don't worry - Alex was acting like a teenager when he was five because he had 4 teenagers for siblings! He turned out great though! Maybe he'll just be super smart - like the next Steve Jobs! He could take care of your retirement!