So grown up...

My little sister, Kelsey, is not so little anymore. She is 18, all grown up, and is deciding where she will attend school next year. It makes me sad to think that Kelsey could soon be a few hours away. I am secretly hoping that she chooses BYU because I am selfish like that and I want to be able to see her as often as I like. She is a great sister, aunt, and friend. This picture was taken last weekend before she left to the Sweethearts dance at the High School. I think we have a similar picture of Kylee and Kelsey before almost every dance over the last few years! They are pictures that I cherish. We will miss gathering at the house to watch her "primp" before the dance. Kylee won't know what to do with herself without the endless trips to Kelsey's room to give her opinion on shoes or steal her lipgloss. I guess we all have to grow up sometime - Kelsey just grew up way to fast! We love you Kels!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, the women in your family are so beautiful! This is a gorgeous picture of 2 gorgeous girls.

Angela and Mike said...

How fun that you get to have your sister so close. Kels is the best too! I hope she stays close by...

megship said...

Geez your daughter could be her daughter. She really has grown up. I think the last time I saw her she was in diapers. Scary.

Trent and Amber Whiting said...

that is so cute! My little Amari does the same with my sister Ashley who is also in the same decision...I hate seeing them grow up! too fast!

The Tomlinsons said...

I think it is so great you guys have such an amazing relationship. Isn't that ever girls dream, to have a big/little sister they can be best friends with. You are so lucky!

lori parkhurst said...

She is such a cute girl. I can't believe she is all grown up now!

Williams Fam said...

Seriously-SO pretty!!!

Hill Family said...

so, im going to have my blog private. So if you don't mind send me your e-mail, and anyone else that would like to be able to visit my blog. thanks