Daddy Snowman...

I failed to take a picture of Nick's work of art but had to post the story because I think it is classic and is something I want to remember!

I went to pick Nick up from Pre-school earlier this week and he greeted me with a snowman made out of white paper plates. It was nicely decorated with stickers, shapes, drawing, etc. His teachers were giggling and told Nick to tell me who the snowman was. Nick proceeded to tell me that it was a Daddy snowman and that the yellow yarn all over the mid-secion was Tyler's chest hair! Nice.

8 comments:

The Tomlinsons said...

FUNNY! That is classic.

Angela and Mike said...

haha. Nice. Did tyler like that story too?

megship said...

Ha ha! That is cute. Where do you live? I was thinking about that the other day...

Shauna B. said...

Is Tyler going to show up at parent teacher conference now? J/K

lori parkhurst said...

Hey Renee. This is Lori Johnson Parkhurst your friend from the ward growing up. I found your blog and think it is so cute! I will send you an invite to mine if you want. Email me Eastonbunny61@hotmail.com. Take care and it is good to see what you are up to. Take care! Lori

*A* said...

That is too cute!! P.S. I've know Brittany for years! I worked with her husband and all the "Costco" girls embraced her because she is so cool, fun, talented and sweet! She also use to do my hair. I wish she still lived close. We all miss her. Small world huh!? Where do you guys live?

Rachel said...

Hysterical!!!

karen said...

Congratulations Renee! I am happy for you and the fam. It's fun that Kylee is so excited as well. Love your cute family blog, Karen Hill