Still Kicking...

Well, I had another doctors appointment and all is well. What a huge sigh of relief! I don't know why I get so nervous (yeah right), but hearing the little heartbeat was music to my ears. The doctor was chatting away asking about my extended family until I finally nicely said, "I am really nervous that you are not going to hear a heartbeat so could you please just listen really quickly and then I will give you the update on all of my brother's and sister's." He laughed and did just that. He even let me listen for a long time and the sound brought me to tears. I am truly grateful for modern technology that allows crazy anxiety people like me be reassured by being able to easily hear the sound of a simple heartbeat. Amazing! I was a bit disappointed to step on the scale and find out that I am still rapidly gaining weight! How is it that I throw up a few times a day and still manage to pack on the pounds. Oh well. So, there's the update! Now I can move on and enjoy the Holidays.

8 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Good, I'm glad everything went well! I hope you enjoy your holidays now :)

McGiven Family.... said...

Now I just can't wait to find out the sex!!!!! Love you!

The Tomlinsons said...

We are so happy for you! Glad all is going well.

Anonymous said...

Oh Renee you crack me up, I m glad things are going well. Maybe you should invest in a home heart beat monitor thingy!;-)

megship said...

You are such a worry wart! When do you find out the sex? What are you hoping for? You probably want a girl right?

Heather said...

Glad to hear about your healthy baby's progress!

lovell said...

sorry your still throwing up. I'm excited though for you to find out what your having.

Amy Morris said...

you are so cute Renee! I don't know if I've said congrats yet but if not...CONGRATULATIONS! I'm always nervous to hear the heartbeat as well. I can't wait to find out what your having!