Carpool Conversation...

Kyler: Hey guys, did you see the kids that kissed during recess?

Me: Kissed, who did that?

Kyler: Some kids had their first kiss at recess today. Everyone made a circle around them and watched. It was funny.

Kylee: Mom, I bet that they got in so much trouble.

Me: I hope so.

I wish that kids would forever kiss in circles surrounded by their peers. There would be much less trouble if it were always that way. I thought that this conversation was very funny and HOPE that my Kylee ALWAYS believes that kissing will get people in "so much trouble". Too bad they all have to grow up!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Recess activities sure have changed since I was a kid!!

Rebecca said...

Ha ha ha!! I did that when I was in elementary school! And yes, I was in the circle.

Anonymous said...

So funny! Maybe we should all try that now! ;-)

The Tomlinsons said...

That is a great story. I was hoping you would tell us about your first kiss.

Maria said...

btw, congrats on the pregnancy! I've been really out of it for a long time! We're not that far apart!