Today's Project


Cleaning out my pantry took my almost the entire morning.  Yes, it was that bad.  It is still not up to par but it is much better then it was this morning.  Here is the system I am trying to organize all of those things I hate to store in bulk in my pantry.  These containers have pour spouts at the top for easy measuring.  On those things I need a reminder on how to make, I simply cute the instructions off of the box and taped them to the side.  As my kids would say, "easy peasy lemon squeasy" and it makes my pantry feel so much less cluttered!

6 comments:

Kristin and Dan said...

Wow, I'm impressed! And the idea of putting the instructions label right on the jar is genius! You have inspired me to get working on our food storage!

megship said...

I am just gonna make sure in an emergency we come to your house...geez! You are awesome!!

Tiffany said...

I feel silly that I didn't know you had a blog and that you have been reading mine and I didn't even know about yours. I love all your food storage progress. I wish I had more space. Ahhh!

Sharon said...

Renee, you are a.maz.ing!

lovell said...

Wow, I'm very impressed

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

I'm so inspired! You amaze me!