Playdough

I am one of those mom's who hates getting the Playdough out. I hate the mess that comes with it. When it does make its way to the kitchen counter I always make sure that Summer is asleep. According to Kylee, today I am in a "nice" mood which means the Playdough is out and these 3 have been entertained for over an hour now. I thought Summer would want to eat it but instead she is content to stack the containers and knock them over. Whatever works to keep them happy on this overcast Wednesday! Maybe my "nice" mood should come out more often!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I have to be a REALLY nice mom to get playdough out too!... it's rare! :)

Niki Carter said...

The more I read your blog, the more I realize how much alike we are!!! I feel like I could post a lot of the same things and no one would know it wasn't me!