Evidence...






Though some of these pictures are blurry, and I could have taken 10 more that look just like them, I wanted to post them as evidence that a toddler lives in our house. Summer is not just ANY toddler. I have had 3 other toddlers in this house and none have been as busy and destructive as she has been. She colors on EVERYTHING and no cupboard, drawer, basket, room or closet has gone untouched by her sweet little destructive hands. Summer really is sweet. She has really bad hair (a total mullet that I can't part with) and a few bad habits (coloring everything and pushing any reachable button) but we LOVE her anyway! I guess I am off to buy a Magic Eraser...wish me luck on this cleaning adventure!

2 comments:

megship said...

Yes, girl toddlers are the worst! Happy belated b-day! One of these days we WILL get together!

Megs said...

I have a house full of wonderful art work by my 2 year old little princess. I keep finding pen. Why can't the girl use a pencil.