Happy Birthday Austy!


Our little Austin turns 4 today...wow, time really does fly! I love this little blue eyed boy more than I can even express. He is my little buddy. With the older two gone all day Austin and I spend a lot of time together. He makes me laugh with his funny sayings. He is all boy...loves football, fighting, wrestling, basketball, baseball and reading. He lives on peanut butter sandwiches but likes Ikea meatballs, pizza, corn dogs, peas, hamburgers, candy, rootbeer floats, apples & peanut butter and toast with honey (all things healthy as you can see). I can't believe that 4 years ago today this little guy joined our family. Happy Birthday Austin!

1 comment:

lori parkhurst said...

Happy Birthday Austin! I hope you had a great birthday!
Hey Renee- Are you doing the ragnar next year in June? If you are I would love to go with you. I am looking for a team to be with. Let me know if you are doing it again. Eastonbunny61@hotmail.com
Take care, Lori