Activity Days

One thing I have learned from being in the Primary Presidency is that GOOD LEADERS ROCK! It is amazing to see the difference between those who come to church and other activities totally prepared and those who plan last minute. We have great people in our ward and all of my kids have been lucky to have great leaders and Kylee's Activity Day leaders are no exception. They are fantastic. They are organized, loving, and always have the greatest activities planned. Kylee loves attending every other week and always comes home with a smile on her face and new information to share! So, a big thank you to her leaders and all those who teach our kids...your service does not go unnoticed! (Thanks Sister Erickson for the picture!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Activity days is one of my favorite callings. And Kylee is so cute and funny.

megship said...

I think I am one of the bad activity day leaders you described. I can never think of good ideas and often plan a little too late. Anyway, i am glad Kylee doesn't have me as a leader!

Megs said...

Oh my goodness, your family is so cute. I love that I can now blog stalk you. Wahoo. We need Jeff to have a party so we can hang out;)

Kari said...

It's easy to have fun activities when we have such fun girls that participate. Kylee is a lot of fun - we're grateful she's joined our group.