Lovely Ladies at SYTYCD!


I love these girls. I love hanging out with them, talking with them, and laughing with them. I don't always like getting my picture taken with them. I am so much taller than all three of my sisters...guess the height stopped after me! Anyway, we had a fabulous night celebrating Kelsey's 20th birthday at the So You Think You Can Dance concert at the E Center last weekend. We had floor seats and the dancers were AMAZING! The talent those people have is unbelievable. I bet they would be jealous of my dance moves though....or not. My parents joined in the fun and though my dad was very outnumbered it was a great night to be together. We laughed...a lot. I wore skinny jeans, boots, and animal prints for the first time which was huge for me. My sisters made fun of me, we made fun of each other, all of our kids survived while we were gone, and Abbey spent the night at my house which was super fun. All in all I am pretty sure it was a the perfect way to celebrate the little sister that we all love! Happy Birthday Kelsey and thanks to all of you for a great night.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I want a picture of all of your body! Don't tell me instead of show me your skinny jeans. Crazy lady!

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

Oh I'm so jealous that you got to go to the SYTYCD concert!!! I love that show!!!

Kristin and Dan said...

Hey! I found your blog through the neighborhood blog... you have such a cute little family! I'm an addict of SYTYCD too, I wish I could have gone to the show!