Soccer Season!

Another soccer season has come to an end and I am actually kind of sad to have my Thursday nights back. Nick has improved a lot this year and has enjoyed playing with his buddy Ty. It is pure entertainment to watch Nick on the field. He is super aggressive and super dramatic...you can tell he has learned from watching sports on TV because every fall is dramatic and every celebration is loud! He is HILARIOUS! Tyler helped coach again this year and I have loved seeing both of these boys out on the field. I am amazed that with as busy as Tyler is with work and church he still finds time to make it to most games and is willing to coach. He is amazing in my eyes...reminds me a lot of my dad. Basketball season is right around the corner and I am hoping Nick plays with as much energy and enthusiasm on the court as he does on the field!

No comments: