The Big B-Day....Baptism!

I don't feel old enough to have an 8 year old. I remember when sweet Kylee was born. My labor and delivery were not so sweet. She entered the world by emergency c-section weighing 8 pounds 10 ounces and has been full of life ever since. She has always been my pal and it was an amazing feeling to watch her be baptized and confirmed on Saturday. Tyler gave her a great blessing and I am confident that she will continue to make great choices. Baptism was a big deal for Kylee. She prepared herself well and worried about her interview with the Bishop. She wanted to understand the promises she was making. She has asked a lot of questions in the last couple of weeks and was extremely nervous but so ready for her special day. Kylee tries so hard to do what is right. She is a great big sister and I consider her one of my best friends. She is sweet and sassy in one adorable package and I love her dearly. She We were lucky to surrounded by so much family on her special day. Another reminder of how lucky we are to have the gospel and the knowledge of eternal families...because my family rocks!!! Kylee, we love you more than you know and are so proud of you! Sorry about the picture overload but I just couldn't pick a few!








3 comments:

Jenna said...

I can't believe how much Kylee has grown since I met your family four years ago. She is just beautiful and it looks like you all had a wonderful celebration of this occasion. Hopefully Summer and Addison can have a play date some time soon!

Unknown said...

She was so beautiful and happy. I was glad I could share in her special day. It was crazy that she and Emily had the same dress.

Our Family said...

Kylee is beautiful! I remember when you had her I told my mom she was the perfect baby. I thought she was soooo cute and sooo sweet. She's gone on to be the "perfect" little girl. I can't wait to watch her take each important step through her life. Love that girl!