Picking Berries

Thanks to my dad for joining us in some family night fun picking raspberries. My sister-in-laws family has a large raspberry patch that was in need of some picking and we jumped at the chance. My kids did as well as I expected - Kylee picked the entire time with Grandpa and I, Nick picked for a few minutes and then took off to explore with Austy, and Austin picked three berries before saying he was too tired and went off to play. Summer did great in the stroller reading books. Like I said, just as I expected! It was a great night and I am excited to make jam with my sisters later this week. There is nothing like homemade jam! Yummy!








4 comments:

Deanna said...

Ooh, those look so yummy! PS I love your dad!

Unknown said...

What a lot of fun. Home made jam sounds yummy right now.

Mary said...

Oh, I can almost taste them. That one of Kylee and the berries is awesome.

The Tomlinsons said...

Yummy! Wow, your kids look so grown up!