Baseball...

Another season of baseball games in the heat has come and gone. It was fun to watch Nick improve and his confidence grow. In the team hudle after the final game he announced to everyone that he was "the best player on the team"....we are working on teaching him to be humble. Tyler helped coach which usually meant coming straight from work or a meeting hence his baseball uniform of a white shirt and tie. I love the ball park. It brings back many childhood memories of laffy taffy, over cooked hamburgers, and red dirt. That is the way that I grew up while watching my brothers play. It is fun to watch my own kids grow and start doing the same things we did as kids. Now we are on to soccer, volleyball and cooler weather!


4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad Nick is so humble! I love those picks of him lying on his stomach with Ty. What a cutie!

Mary said...

Baseball is the BEST. Your little slugger looks like he's having a great time.

The Tomlinsons said...

Those are some fun pictures!

megship said...

Me too, I have awesome memories of the baseball park....sigh.

It was great seeing you yesterday!