The parade...a family tradition!

Thanks to the great weather this year the Freedom Festival parade tradition continued and was actually quite enjoyable. Our die hard neighbors didn't disappoint and saved our spot again this year. The temperature was perfect and the kids had a blast. How fun to be surrounded by such great friends! Kylee and Aunt Kesley...love these girls!
Austin and Kelsey - love it!
Ty and Nick - these two loved watching the parade together and thought the mouse that run in the street was the best part...no joke!
Summer taking a walk.
Our attempt at a 4th of July family picture...I am still in my running clothes but at least we are all together!

3 comments:

*A* said...

You inspire me! I'm going to attemp running tonight...I'm scared!

Shauna B. said...

Fun. I loved that the 4th of July this year was not blazing hot too! And I'm very impressed with your running. It's not an easy thing to get into. Great job! I'm training for a half marathon, maybe we can do a race together sometime!

The Tomlinsons said...

Wow, that is so great! I loved that parade. You look great by the way.