Happy #7 Kylee!


Kylee turns 7 today...amazing that 7 years have flown by! We celebrated at Cowabunga Bay yesterday and the festivities will continue today with cupcakes, friends, and NO CHORES. She made sure that I was aware that you are not allowed to do chores on your Birthday...I will keep that in mind for my own birthday. We LOVE Kylee and are grateful that we have her as our oldest daughter. She is sweet, thoughtful and helpful mixed in with a little bit of sass. Her request for her birthday dinner was Texas Roadhouse...proof that Kylee likes all things bigger than she really is. We love her dearly and can't imagine life without her around. She is a great big sister, daughter, and friend! Happy Birthday Kylee Jo!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Kylie! You are so adorable! I can't believe you're already 7 years old, I remember you as a Sunbeam! You are growing up so fast and you are such a cutie!
Love, Sister Meiners

brittany said...

Happy Birthday to Kylie!! Renee I LOVE her headband.. where did you get it?

Kathryn said...

Happy Birthday, Kylie! 7 is such a super-fun age! Enjoy your special day.

Jenna said...

I can't believe she is 7!! I hope she has a wonderful birthday!!

lori parkhurst said...

Happy birthday you cute girl! I can't believe you have a seven year old! What a sweetie!

Amber said...

I remember when she was born! 7 years went so face. She is so pretty. Happy Birthday.

The Tomlinsons said...

Hope you had a happy birthday!