All my bags are packed...

I think I am ready to go. We are hopefully over the sickness at our house. The hospital called this afternoon and I am on the schedule...think of me while eating your lunch tomorrow because that is about the time our new little girl will arrive.

Today has been an absolute day of rest at our house. The kids and I have done nothing but watch movies and play. I was lucky to take a long nap this afternoon which was nice. The cameras are all charged and I start my c-section fast at 10:00 tonight. Nothing like going to hospital on an empty stomach...but hey, I do what I am told!

So, the next post that you see will be of our beautiful baby girl. Wish me luck, I am thinking I will need it!

9 comments:

megship said...

good luck Renee!

brittany said...

ah, i remember the night before all too well. have fun drinking the nasty stomach neutralizer! I am so excited to see the newest holland addition. i am sure she will be beautiful and perfect and all of this will be worth it!

whitney holland. said...

OH GOOD LUCK! Can't wait to see this little princess and mostly what her NAME is!!! Love you guys!

Angela and Mike said...

we are so excited...good luck. We'll be thinking of you and new little baby girl :) I can't wait to see pictures.

R.D.S said...

Good Luck! Can't wait to see photos.

*A* said...

Happy day for you and your family!! I'm sooooooooooooo excited to see her cute little face and hear what name you have picked out!! Have a wonderful day tomorrow!

Love ya!
Andra

lori parkhurst said...

Good luck. You are going to be one happy chick tomorrow!

Shauna B. said...

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. I'm sure your so excited to be done with pregnancy!

Dottie Stay said...

I am thinking of you!! I know how those stinkin' c sections are. Sending good vibes, and thoughts! can't wait to here the news! Much love!