EASTER.

Thank goodness for my mom who loves to take pictures or my children would have no pictures to document all the fun things that happen in their lives.  Maybe next Sunday I will capture them in their Easter clothes a week late...maybe.  I struggle to keep up with everything these days and the thought of charging the camera and snapping a simple picture seemed completely overwhelming Sunday morning.  We attended multiple Easter egg hunts this weekend and the kids loved every one one of them!  It was especially fun to see Summer excited to find the hidden eggs.  Easter weekend was filled with lots of chocolate, friends, family and great food!  Now on to Mother's Day and the end of the school year!  Where has time gone?  Here are a few pictures that my mom took on Easter Sunday - we are missing Nick who was inside watching the Master's with the men...oh well!









The last picture is there because Tyler bit the bullet and did LASIK eye surgery this morning.  We are hoping he wakes up with 20/20 vision in the morning....I just might miss those glasses though! :)

1 comment:

Sam, Tom, and Nate said...

How fun! We missed you guys on Easter! Emma has changed a lot! At her blessing I was thinking she looked a lot like Austin, but in these pictures she reminds me of Kylee! Love those kids!