Emma - 2 Months

Wow, I cannot believe that this little sweetie has past her 2 month mark!  Time sure does fly.  We are loving this little one more and more every day.  Emma and I have finally figured each other out and things are running much better around here.  It is amazing how having a new baby throws life for a major loop.  She is feeling much better after her little episode of RSV and is smiling, cooing, sleeping, eating and pooping like babies do!  The poor baby never gets a quiet nap and is constantly mauled by everyone.  Summer is especially fond of her little sister and is usually nice though every once in awhile I catch her trying to kick, hit, or pinch her.  I guess that is what you get when there are plenty of bodies to pick on you!  She is still nursing like a champ which is a first for me - I guess the 5th time is the charm.  She sleeps with me (I know, BAD mommy) and likes to nap on her tummy.  She loves to be up on my shoulder where she can see what is going on.  She is a very alert baby and her smile seriously melts me every time.  I can't wait to see who she grows up to resemble most.

Emma's stats today were :
12 pounds 9 ounces ( 56%)
35. 5 inches long (95%)
15.5 inches head (60%)

The doctor said that she is long and lean, just like her mom - that was a compliment considering I am missing the lean part right now as I am still carrying way too much baby weight!  It is amazing how quickly they change.  Before I know it she will be crawling, walking, dancing, dating, driving, and going to college.  I wish they could stay young forever...in the meantime, I am going to kiss her cheeks all day and love every minute of babyhood!   







No comments: