Who I LOVE...

Happy Valentines Day!  My poor husband kind of got the shaft this year.  No fancy dinner or sappy gift.  Not even a card.  Poor guy.  I texted him this afternoon with a short I love you.  For this year it is going to have to do.  I am a pretty lucky lady.  Doesn't this picture melt your heart.  He is the greatest husband and dad that anyone could ask for.  Today (and every day) I love him!
 This sweet lady has taught me everything that I know.  She rolls with the punches.  She is passionate and sweet.  She loves me and my kids.  She is my rock.  I love my mom and and grateful for her every day but especially in the last few weeks.  I am pretty sure I was sent to the greatest family.  Love you mom!
 Yes that is me, on my Birthday.  A little swollen but surrounded by the little ones that I live for.  They are adjust well and little Emma and I are certainly feeling their love! 
Last but not least, I love this little gal.  So far she is calm and doesn't seem to mind the craziness that surrounds her.  I love the smell of newborns.  They are so sweet and innocent.  My little Emma has made our family feel complete. 
I love, love, love being a wife, a mother, and a daughter.   I have been overwhelmed by each of these responsibilities this week.  I am surrounded by wonderful people who make me who I am.  Life is good.

2 comments:

April said...

You are very lucky indeed. It sounds like you get your greatness from your mommy! You are following in her footsteps beautifully! You are the cutest little mom with the cutest little family ever! I cant wait to see little Emma!

The Tomlinsons said...

Congrats, Renee, on your sweet little girl!!! I loved the post you wrote the night before she was born. I dare say all mothers lie awake and ask themselves the same questions! It is SO scary to be responsible for these sweet spirits we welcome into our homes, and yet the greatest blessing our Heavenly Father could ever give us! I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your newest family member!