So EXCITED to be going here...

Aspen Grove Family Camp...I am so excited I can't hardly contain myself!  You have to understand that we grew up going here.  We went with half of the Westview Drive families and it was always a blast.  We stayed in the cozy little cabins, ate in the cafeteria, hiked, swam, played on the big field and made great friends.  I still keep in touch with a few of the people that I met on our adventures there.  So, when the opportunity presented itself to have a "Westview Drive Aspen Grove Reunion" over UEA I jumped at the idea. (Thanks Whitney!)  I am so excited to show my kids part of my childhood and I hope that they love it as much as I did as a kid.  The Westview Drive adults might join us for a day but we will be staying in one of the giant lodges with our own children...just like our parents did all those years ago!  Yeah for family vacations and for happy childhood memories! 



6 comments:

Sharon said...

Sounds like a blast. I'm sure your kids will love it!

Kathryn said...

I went to Aspen Grove a few times as a kid - LOVED it! Have fun!!

Kim said...

We are so excited too! I don't know if two nights will be enough =)

McGiven Family.... said...

Can't wait!!!!

megship said...

Hmmmmm...I THOUGHT I grew up with you on Westview...funny the Asays haven't heard about this!

The Tomlinsons said...

Sounds like fun! I love family reunions:)