Rain or Shine

This little guy is a major one track mind.  I recall a post I wrote about Nick not too long ago stating that he was a bit sports obsessed also but I am pretty sure Austin tops his older brother.  He eats, sleeps, and breaths everything that involves a ball.  Tonight I went to find him and realized that he was out back with no shoes on playing basketball by himself in the rain....so I let him.  He plays catch with his dad every day and has a better arm then most the kids in our neighborhood.  He attends EVERY baseball practice with Nick and Tyler and could shag balls in right field all day if we would let him.  He is the bat boy at the games and was disappointed when we didn't order him a uniform.  His nightly request is not a bedtime story but  a game of football in the basement with his dad.  Austin might be little but he can tackle hard.  He is sweet and stubborn and sometimes his obsessiveness drives me crazy but I love him for it!

2 comments:

The Tomlinsons said...

Wow, that is impressive! Looks like you know what you'll be spending lots of time watching in the coming years....

Ben and Erika said...

That is so wonderful! Keep encouraging him! :D